At the age of 12, Vanga lost her eyesight in a freaky tornado that flung her and then hurled her to the ground. She went on to predict everything from 9/11 to the end of the universe.
Vanga’s family found her close to death several days later, while her eyes were injured and sealed shut, covered with a thick layer of dust and dirt. She later revealed that he had witnessed her first vision while she was missing and that she had been bestowed with the ability to heal people and predict the future.
But can Baba Vanga truly foretell the future? And which of her predictions about the future has proven to be correct? Let’s take a look at Baba Vanga’s life and see what she predicted for 2022.
Life of Baba Vanga
Vanga was born prematurely in 1911 to Pando Survhdev and Paraskeva Surcheva in the Ottoman Empire, present-day Macedonia. When she was three years old, tragedy struck her: her mother died, and her father was called to fight in the war.
Vanga was raised by close family friends and kind neighbors before the age of seven until her father returned from the war and remarried. Despite this, she was a normal child; her favorite game was pretending to be a doctor, with the other kids acting as her patients.
But, according to her followers, when Vanga was 12, she was playing with her cousins when a tornado hit her village. It hurled her into the air and landed her in a nearby field. Her family discovered her with injuries and her eyes were covered in dust and dirt. Despite three operations, nothing could be done to save her eyesight, and as a result, she slowly started to go blind.
Vanga was then sent to a blind school, but her stay was cut short when she received a letter from her father informing her that her stepmother had died while giving birth, and Vanga was forced to leave the school to care for her younger siblings.
After she lost her vision, she began to have strange dreams and visions about the future. She realised that she had received a gift with the ability to heal people and predict the future.
At the age of 18, she cheated death after suffering from Pleurisy, with doctors believing she would die.
(Pleurisy is a condition in which the pleura — two large, thin layers of tissue that separate your lungs from your chest wall — becomes inflamed. It causes sharp chest pain (pleuritic pain) that worsens during breathing.)
Soon after, she began to have strange dreams, hear voices, interact with the dead and plants, and have visions that led her to predict events that later came true.
People would come to her humble home in the mountains to be healed and told about their future. Those who visited her in her final days say frail Baba Vanga would sit in the middle of her living room beside a table of gifts from visitors.
In her last interview before she died, Baba Vanga apparently gave the world a poignant message and said: “Don’t hate each other because you are all my children.”
Baba Vanga’s Predictions
Even though Baba Vanga died in 1996, aged 85 due to breast cancer, she continues to stun people with her predictions – which she never wrote, but have been shared by her staff, which means that the accuracy of her prophecies is in doubt.
- 9/11 Attacks: Baba Vanga also predicted the 9/11 terror attacks in 1989, she stated “Horror, horror! The American brothers will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing.“
- Kursk Nuclear submarine disaster: In 1980, she predicted the Kursk Nuclear Submarie Disaster, she claimed the disaster would happen in August 1999, and “Kursk will be covered with water and the whole world will weep over it.” In August 2000, a Russian submarine named Kursk sank, killing all 118 sailors on board.
- Vladimir Putin: In 1979, during a meeting with writer Valentin Sidorov, Baba Vanga said “All will thaw, as if ice, only one remain untouched” – Vladimir’s glory of Russia
- World War III: Shortly before her death, Vanga said: “Russia will not only survive, it will dominate the world.”
- ISIS: She is also said to have predicted the rise of the terror group ISIS.
- 44th President of the United States: She predicted that the 44th President of the United States would be a black, who turned out to be Barack Obama. She did, however, say that he or she would be the last president, which did not happen.
- Syrian gas attack: Before her death, Vanga was made aware of a civil war in which “Muslims would use chemical warfare against Europeans.” This is thought to be similar to President Bashar al-suspected Assad’s gas attack on his own people.
Although Baba Vanga made some true claims, but her prediction weren’t always right.
- Brexit: Vanga predicted that Europe would cease to exist by 2017, which clearly did not occur. However, some conspiracy theorists claim that she predicted Brexit, which is obviously not the case.
- She stated that the 1994 World Cup final would be held between two countries beginning with the letter B, but it was actually held between Brazil and Italy.
- She also predicted a nuclear war from 2010 to 2014, which thankfully did not occur.
Baba Vanga’s supporters insist that her predictions have an 85 percent success rate, so what did she say about the future?
Baba Vanga predicted that the universe will end in, 5079.
Baba Vanga’s Predictions for 2022
- She predicted that many cities will face water shortages, which will have political ramifications as alternative solutions are implemented.
- Famine in India due to a drop in temperatures will result in locusts attacking crops.
- Earthquakes and Tsunamis, with “intense bouts of floods” in Australia and parts of Asia.
- Another pandemic, this time discovered in Siberia, is caused by a frozen virus that will be released by climate change.
- Invasion of Earth by Aliens with the arrival of an asteroid.
- A virtual reality takeover for the coming year.
Baba Vanga’s prediction for the future?
- From 2033 to 2044, the polar ice caps will melt, causing ocean levels to rise.
- Doctors will be able to cure any disease with cloning technology.
- China will overtake the US as a superpower.
- Global Hunger will eradicate between 2025 and 2028.
- We’ll crack time travel somewhere between 2262 and 2304.
- From around 2072, a classless communist society will thrive in hand with nature.
The universe will end in, 5079.
Now that you’ve read about Baba Vanga’s prediction, read about 15 Times when Simpson predicted the future. You might also like to read about Nikola Tesla 3 6 9 Theory and Why he called it Key To Universe.